Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thoughts....

I have been thinking a lot lately about the future. What type of wife will I become? What kind of mother will I be? Will I learn to sew my own wardrobe and those of my future family's? What about knitting? ...... I know I want to be successful at all these things, but the uncertainty of it all is somewhat daunting.

Reading a blog today, I realized that all this uncertainty that I am feeling is nothing compared to what some have felt. What if I am in this woman's shoes and I loose and child? Or Twins? How this woman has shown the strength that she has, and leaned on God through it all shows me that my uncertainty can be calmed in my faith. Just walking with God will give me the strength and wisdom to reach for each new day with furvor and grace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thinking about wedding stuff.....

How am I gonna get this all done?!? It seems like everything is in limbo. The cake, the decorations, the dress, the ceremony....I know I have everything lined up, but I just want the day to get here.

I can't wait to be married. Start my married life. It feels like I have been waiting an eternity. It is so wonderful to know that I get to be with him for the rest of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love having a computer. It makes things so much easier.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I like spaghetti, just not made with turkey, I like red meat! lol
I am a Car-Ni-VOR! Yumm-diddly
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Men Never CLEAN!!! How did I go from someone who hides in their mountain of clothes under their bunkbead when in trouble to someone who can't stand it when the house is dirty? I think I'm becoming a house wife already. hahaha
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you Sister Priscilla Magruder for being the example that you have been. I love you. I will miss your preaching at Ladies Retreat. I will rejoice with you on the other side. (She passed about 3:30p.m.)

No comments: